A different kind of quiche. Have not tried yet, but it looks interesting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place diced corned beef into the pie shell. Top with sauerkraut and then the swiss cheese.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined and frothy.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients in the pie shell.
- 5Place the quiche on a cookie sheet (to keep from spillage) and bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: