Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different kind of quiche. Have not tried yet, but it looks interesting.
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell, thawed slightly
- 1 1⁄2 cups corned beef, cut into bite sized pieces (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 2⁄3 cup swiss cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place diced corned beef into the pie shell. Top with sauerkraut and then the swiss cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined and frothy.
- Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients in the pie shell.
- Place the quiche on a cookie sheet (to keep from spillage) and bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.