Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different kind of quiche. Have not tried yet, but it looks interesting.
Make and share this Reuben Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place diced corned beef into the pie shell. Top with sauerkraut and then the swiss cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined and frothy.
- Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients in the pie shell.
- Place the quiche on a cookie sheet (to keep from spillage) and bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.