Recipe by mrsjethro
This is my personal recipe for Spa Quality Bath Salts. Good for anything from a relaxing bath after a long day, to soothing sore muscles.
- 1 cup dead sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dendritic salt
- 15 drops english lavender oil
- 10 drops chamomile essential oils
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Lavender and Chamomile Essential Oils to Dendritic salt and mix well. Dendritic salt holds scent better and longer and also helps to prevent clumping.
- Once mixed well, combine with Dead Sea Salt and mix well once more.
- Begin filling tub with WARM - NOT HOT water. Add up to 1 cup of Bath Salts Mixture and let dissolve while filling tub.
- For maximum benefit, soak at least 15 minutes to allow the body to absorb the therapeutic minerals and oils. I have myofascial pain and fibromyalgia and this helps when my back and legs are giving me fits. It works best if you splurge a little and purchase good qualty ingredients, but also works with the cheaper supplies.