Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick salad to make and tastes good too!
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
This was a delicious fruit salad. Wonderful combination of different fruits and that ooey-gooey peach pie filling makes it taste more like a dessert. My family, kids included, thought this was the bomb. Thanks for a quick, easy, and yummy fruit salad.
This is a definite "keeper" in our house. The kids liked it a little better than the one I used to make.
Made this as a side at my daughter's 5th birthday party. So easy and delicious for both the kids and the adults! I'll be using this anytime I have a large get together because it is a quick dish that serves a lot!