Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This is a quick salad to make and tastes good too!
Top Review by Michaela
This was a delicious fruit salad. Wonderful combination of different fruits and that ooey-gooey peach pie filling makes it taste more like a dessert. My family, kids included, thought this was the bomb. Thanks for a quick, easy, and yummy fruit salad.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 bananas, sliced