Recipe by Summer-Lovin's home cookin'
perfect for a hot summer day - all the protein; none of the drag!
Top Review by nancyleeshirley
YUMMY!!!! So light - a refreshing twist on tuna salad. I added pecans and used a cherry vinegar. There's so much you can add to this simple recipe or made as directed. You're guaranteed to LOVE it!
- 4 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced purple seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside. (also great as a salad dressing!).
- Cut seedless grapes into fourths and slice celery - add to tuna in large bowl. Mix gently. Add dressing, and salt to taste. Enjoy!
- Great on sandwiches, with crackers or alone!