Molly Schneider's Note:
This is a far less expensive alternative to high-priced 'natural' skin tonics. It is easy to make, too, and is a nice treat for yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle witch hazel
- 4 ml clary sage essential oil
- 4 ml rosemary essential oil
- 4 ml geranium essential oil
- 8 ounces orange flower water (orange flower water is cheaper through ethnic food dealers or spice dealers than through aromatherap)
- 1Add oils to bottle of witch hazel and shake well.
- 2Fill a small pump-spray bottle (about 2 oz.) half-full of the witch hazel/oil mixture and fill up with orange flower water.
- 3Shake well and keep in refrigerator.
- 4This is a very refreshing facial spray on those hot days!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refreshing Face Spray
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange flower water