Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
To get rid of dark circles under the eyes and to have a natural glowing face that's smooth and clean, here is a simple home recipe from Rima Soni's Weekend column dated 29/12/06. Enjoy!
- Put the berries and honey in a blender.
- Process to get a thin paste.
- Everyday, take 1 teaspoons of paste and apply on your face. Remember to wash face with cool water and dry with a clean towel before you apply paste.
- Allow paste to stay on face for an hour.
- Apply under eyes as well but alongwith some cold Nivea cream or canned cream or Himalaya nourishing cream.
- Repeat for atleast 3 months for best results.
- Also make sure you drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water and sleep for 8-10 hours daily.