Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Want a peanut butter sandwich, but aren't in the mood for jelly? Are you a fan of Reese's? I can help.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips or 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread desired amount of peanut butter on both slices of any type of sandwich bread. I prefer whole wheat, and suggest you try it, but any type will do.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of chocolate chips on one side.
- Carefully place slices of bread in toaster oven and toast to taste.
- Slap the sammie together, let cool, and enjoy.
Being a chocolate and peanut butter fan, this sandwich was perfect for me. Very easy to make and very yummy! Made for Fall 2009 My 3 Chefs.