Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cook time includes chilling time.
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Base: Melt margarine in bowl in microwave and add remaining base ingredients.
- Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Topping: Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips in microwave or top of double boiler.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread over base and chill before cutting.