Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Given to me by Sandra Shearer
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml graham cracker, crushed
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 453.59 g box confectioners' sugar
- 170.09 g chocolate chips
- 170.09 g chocolate almond bark
- Mix together first four ingredients well. Press into 13X9 with wax paper.
- Combine chocolate chips and almond bark and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and continuing microwave in 15 seconds until smooth. Then spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate to harden. Cut into small squares.
I have this exact recipe and it is awesome! Much easier than dipping balls in chocolate!
Very creamy and so easy to make. The kids say they taste just like the real thing, maybe better because they made them themselves. Simple, easy directions to follow for us novice candy makers. Thanks for sharing. Tagged for New Kids on the Block tag game.