Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No Bake Reese goodness
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 lb graham cracker crumbs or 1 2⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix above ingredients.
- Press into 9 X 13 pan.
- roll into balls and thumbprint.
- Melt large package of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour over pan or spoon onto balls.
- Refrigerate until hard.
- let warm for a few minutes so chocolate doesn't break when cutting.