Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this for the 4th of July when fresh berries are in season. We like a graham cracker crust but you can also make it in a regular pie crust. Time does not include setting time.
- Wash and dry berries, setting aside 4 strawberries and some blueberries for decoration.
- Slice the remaining strawberries legthwise and line the bottom of the pie crust.
- Cook the pudding according to the directions on the package.
- Layer 1/2 of the pudding over the strawberries.
- Cover the pudding with a layer of blueberries.
- Cover with the remaining pudding.
- Place in the refrigerator until the pudding has set and decorate with remaining berries and whipped cream if desired.