- 1⁄2 lb mini penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour boiling water over sun dried tomatoes, and allow to soak while pasta cooks (about 10 minutes).
- Microwave peas in a little water for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Drain pasta, peas and sun dried tomatoes and toss together.
- Add butter or olive oil, parmesan, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine and serve hot.