Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy, and full of flavor. A colorful and tasty addition to any meal!
Make and share this Red, White and Green Mini Penne recipe from Food.com.
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour boiling water over sun dried tomatoes, and allow to soak while pasta cooks (about 10 minutes).
- Microwave peas in a little water for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Drain pasta, peas and sun dried tomatoes and toss together.
- Add butter or olive oil, parmesan, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine and serve hot.