Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Combo of two favorites - made quick and easy! You may also use a butte cake mix and your favorite cream cheese icing recipe. This is my time saving weeknight version !
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- Combine cake mix, coco powder, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350
- Cool on pan 2 minutes then remove to rack to cool completely.
- When cool frost the flat side of half the cookies with icing then sandwich with un-frosted cookies flat side inches.