This is a REAL pleaser. I love it. My kids love it. It's fantastic. And, most of all, it looks hard, and requires nothing more than a blender, a bowl, and a pan of oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 tablespoons of soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 scallions, chopped coarsely
- 8 slices pancetta, italian bacon (hot, or mild see your local small grocery or deli)
- 4 (7 ounce) white fish fillets (red snapper works the best)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for frying)
- 1Blend butter with parsley, capers, garlic and scallion until it forms a smooth paste.
- 2Spread 1 heaped tablespoon of butter mixture on one side of a fillet of fish. Cover with two (2) slices of the Italian bacon.
- 3Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy skillet, cook the fish, Italian bacon and butter side down until the bacon is crisp. Turn the fish carefully and finish cooking.
- 4Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper, Pancetta With Herbed Caper Butter.
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 312.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 37.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: