Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a light tasty meal from the City Times newspaper. It goes well with the Mint and Yogurt shake(separately posted).
- 200 g red rice noodles
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into round slices
- 100 g spring onions, sliced
- 200 g carrots, cut into strips
- 100 g beans, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- spring onion, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add beans and carrots.
- Stir-fry briefly.
- Add salt and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from flame.
- Add a packet of red rice noodles to salted boiling water.
- Cover and keep aside for a minute.
- Drain water, temper and add the fried carrots and beans and spring onions.
- Garnish with egg slices and spring onions.
- Serve immediately.