Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Fresh Mint Wraps
- Combine cheese and mint in bowl.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Divide peppers evenly among tortillas; sprinkle with salt.
- Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure. Chill 1 hour.
- Unwrap tortillas. Cut each wrap into 4 pieces, cutting one end of each piece diagonally and one end straight across so the piece can stand on end (see photo above).