1/2 Photos of Red Hot Sipper Mix in a Jar
A delightful change...Yield is 1 pint jar..so you might want to make extra just to have some to give away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 395.10 ml instant tea powder, mix
- 29.58 ml instant sweetened pineapple orange drink mix
- 73.94 ml red-hot candies
- 1Combine tea drink mix and orange pineapple drink mix in a small bowl. Place mixture into a pint jar. Layer red hot cinnamon candies on top of drink mix --
- 2Attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
- 3RED HOT SIPPER.
- 4Measure 2 tablespoons Red Hot Sipper drink mix into a drinking mug. Pour 1 cup hot water over drink mixture. Stir until well blended and red hot cinnamon candies are melted.
- 5Makes 16 cups of prepared drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Hot Sipper Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pineapple orange drink mix