Mike 814's Note:
This is a great way to start your day. Prepare the night before, then blend in the morning
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Night before, Clean and remove any seeds pits or unwanted part of the fruit. Cut into smaller pieces. Place in bowl and refrigerated till morning.
- 2Morning: Add prepared fruit to blender, except the lemon. Add Cinnamon and enough mineral water to reach 1 2/3 cups. Puree.
- 3Cut 2 thin slices from the lemon and set aside. Grate a pinch of lemon zest from the remainder of the lemon and squeeze out 2-3 tsp of juice.
- 4Season the drink with lemon zest and lemon juice. Add 1 pkg of sweetener and stir.
- 5Place 2 ice cubes in a glass and pour in the drink. Cut reserved lemon slice in the centre and garnish each glass.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Fitness Drink
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid low-calorie sweetener