Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great way to start your day. Prepare the night before, then blend in the morning
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry
- 2⁄3 cup watermelon
- 1 cup mineral water
- 14 teaspoons cinnamon, grated
- 4 drops liquid low-calorie sweetener
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Night before, Clean and remove any seeds pits or unwanted part of the fruit. Cut into smaller pieces. Place in bowl and refrigerated till morning.
- Morning: Add prepared fruit to blender, except the lemon. Add Cinnamon and enough mineral water to reach 1 2/3 cups. Puree.
- Cut 2 thin slices from the lemon and set aside. Grate a pinch of lemon zest from the remainder of the lemon and squeeze out 2-3 tsp of juice.
- Season the drink with lemon zest and lemon juice. Add 1 pkg of sweetener and stir.
- Place 2 ice cubes in a glass and pour in the drink. Cut reserved lemon slice in the centre and garnish each glass.