Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't believe this isn't listed yet. This cocktail has been my favourite for years now and I think it's about time I share something so good. This recipe is flexible you can add as much or as little of the liqueurs to your taste, can be made without the liqueurs.
- 30 ml melon liqueur
- 30 ml strawberry liqueur
- 4 -6 strawberries
- ice, crushed
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until the mix reaches slushy like appearance.
- If using ice cubes, gradually add a few ice cubes at a time to allow the blender to crush them up.
- Garnish with a strawberry and a chunk of Honeydew Melon on an umbrella tooth pick. With a thick straw, McDonald's straws work well.
- WARNING: Do Not drink this too quick or you will end up with a killer brain freeze.
- For a kid friendly version. Use Honeydew melon and strawberries to taste. You can also add a little watermelon, which works well in this drink.
- You can make this in bulk and serve in a punch bowl, if having a group of kids or a girls night.
This was in the latest copy of Cleo in a Midori Advertorial & I had to try it straight away. Lovely flavours, DH & I both enjoyed it.