Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Chicken breasts marinated in herbs and stuffed with red peppers, spinach and mozzarella cheese.....what could be more devine? Cook time does include marinating time.
Top Review by chicago gillott-i
love it. i'm eating it as i type! i did not use honey mustard (my hubby hates it)...but i stuck with the recipe on all other parts. it's fantastic - and pretty easy, too!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast half. Place chicken in a large glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano, and basil; mix well.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 30 min (up to 3 hrs.).
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line a large baking pan with foil and sray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, spinach, bell pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Stuff 1/6 of mixture into each chicken breast pocket.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Bake for 20 minute.
- Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan cheese and bake and additional 5-10 min or until juices run clear.