Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delectable recipe is great for those nights when you need to get dinner on the table fast. It features browned pork chops simmered in a tangy, sweet sauce that's been seasoned with mustard, apple juice and honey.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- generous dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with noodles.
- SERVING SUGGESTION:.
- Serve with a sautéed squash medley: zucchini and yellow squash with red onion and garlic. For dessert serve apple crisp.