Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
A "twist" on a box mix that makes it seem homemade. Every time we have something at work, I am *always* asked to bring this.
- 1 (21 ounce) packagechocolate brownie mix (family size, for 13x9 pan... doesn't matter brand)
- 8 ounces chocolate frosting (1/2 tub)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Make brownie mix according to directions.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and bake according to mix directions- be careful not to overcook.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Spread the frosting on the still hot brownies.
This was awesome and easy. If you need a quick chocolate fix try this. I will definately make this again. Lisa