Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An "adult" milkshake dessert treat, straight from Somebody's Mother's kitchen!
- 3 -4 ounces somebody's mother's chocolate syrup
- 3 ounces godiva chocolate liqueur
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender mix the first four ingredients together. Pour mixture into a glass and sprinkle with nutmeg. Enjoy!
This is full of delectable chocolate flavor! The nutmeg added a nice touch, too. I really enjoyed this drink and will make it often. Thanks for sharing your drink reciep, SomebodysMother. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.