Mitty Kitty's Note:
I'm posting this recipe in response to seeing many inaccurate copycat recipes online. This is an extremely cheap and easy item to make but every other recipe is too complicated, uses too many ingredients, and adds things which were never in Taco Bell's version. They may be good additions but they aren't Taco Bell copycats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm tortillas on a griddle. Keep warm.
- 2Heat a few spoonfuls of chili in a small pot.
- 3Add an equal or greater amount of cheese. More cheese than chili tastes most like Taco Bell's version.
- 4Melt. Don't allow the cheese to stick and burn.
- 5Wrap about a large spoonful or two of the melted chili cheese in a tortilla.
- 6Makes a great chip dip. May be easily expanded to make enough for a group.
- 7Optional (good) additions which make this unlike a Taco Bell version: beans, extra beef, onions, Taco sauce, other seasonings, Frito chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Deal Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 1083.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: