Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so yummy and easy to put together. I served this on Saturday to my Craft Nite Ladies.
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberries
- Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and nonfat milk until smooth.
- Set aside pudding to gel.
- In another bowl, mix together yogurt, cottage cheese and Splenda.
- To serve. Spoon 1 tablespoon of pudding each into two glasses.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and cheese mixture and several raspberries.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used, reserving a few raspberries for garnish.