Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I go tthis off of a web site, and as usual put my twist on it. I actually only have them in the dehydrator now, but the dough is SO good, I had to post immediately. Do not use sweetened coconut.
- 473.18 ml almonds, soaked for 4 hours
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 236.59 ml fresh lemon juice
- 532.32 ml dry shredded coconut
- 158.51 ml Agave
- 2.46 ml salt
- Process almonds in food processor until they are ground fine.
- Add in the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and agave and process until it is pasty.
- Add in coconut and process until combined (you may ned to mix it in by hand).
- Place 1 tablespoon cookie dollops on a dehydrator sheet, and flatten slightly with your palm.
- Dehydrate for approximately 12 hours at 105F (could also dehydrate at 115F for 8-10 hours with similar result).