12 hrs 10 mins
I go tthis off of a web site, and as usual put my twist on it. I actually only have them in the dehydrator now, but the dough is SO good, I had to post immediately. Do not use sweetened coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process almonds in food processor until they are ground fine.
- 2Add in the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and agave and process until it is pasty.
- 3Add in coconut and process until combined (you may ned to mix it in by hand).
- 4Place 1 tablespoon cookie dollops on a dehydrator sheet, and flatten slightly with your palm.
- 5Dehydrate for approximately 12 hours at 105F (could also dehydrate at 115F for 8-10 hours with similar result).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Lemon Cookies/Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (732 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of