Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Found this on another site and thought it was worth posting.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 6 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons raspberry-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ounce semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- mint leaf
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Trim edge if necessary.
- Bake 7 minutes.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Lightly brush crust with egg white.
- Sprinkle with ground almonds.
- Return to oven; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Cool while making filling.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 6 oz chocolate and the butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly with wire whisk.
- Stir in liqueur.
- Add egg yolk mixture to chocolate.
- With wire whisk, beat over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens.
- Pour into cooled baked shell.
- Arrange raspberries over filling.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt jam over low heat.
- Stir in extract.
- Gently brush over raspberries.
- In another 1-quart saucepan, melt 1 oz chocolate with oil over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Drizzle over raspberries.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Store in refrigerator.