Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice raspberry chocolate coffe drink.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raspberry flavored syrup
- 2 ounces espresso
- steamed milk
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Pour the syrups into a 12 ounce cup.
- Add the hot espresso.
- Fill with steamed milk.
- Stir once around, lifting from the bottom to bring the syrups up.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry syrup on top of the whipped cream peak; sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Garnish with a single chocolate curl, if desired.
I have been using raspberry syrup in coffee for some time, but had never added chocolate. I will from now on! I used Torani's Chocolate Milano syrup, which is more bittersweet than regular. This is a real tasty treat!
Made this one this a.m. (and inadvertently made it a chilled drink). It was really good chilled, so I can hardly wait to make it a hot drink and try it that way, too. I also have some white chocolate syrup, so I'll be trying it like that as well. Thanks for the recipe.
Delightful! Just hit the spot ; ) Thanks for sharing this recipe, LMillerRN!