Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When the days get really hot, this is very refreshing!! Low fat version.
- 1 quart raspberries
- 2 cups fat free vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 12 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 liters diet 7-Up
- In lg bowl, mash berries, add ice cream.
- In sm bowl, dissolve jello in water; add lemon juice.
- Add to berry mixture; mix well.
- Cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer, 15 minutes before serving.
- Spoon into glasses; add soda.
- Serve with spoon and straw.