Low Fat Tapioca Jello
- Ready In:
- Boil the water in a saucepan; add the tapioca.
- Soak the tapioca in the water for 8 hours, or overnight.
- The next day, boil for 10 minutes until almost clear.
- Add the sugar and Jell-O; let cool until stiff.
- Add in the fruit; mix.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.
- Divide into serving dishes; serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This can also be made with two 3oz boxes tapioca pudding. Leave out the tapioca and sugar and lower water to 2-1/2 cups. Mix the pudding with 2-1/2 C. water and bring to boil, remove from heat and add jello. Cool and add fruit. I mix the whipped topping in the jello mixture and let it set up overnite.