Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adult drink. Raspberry Kool-Aid I am not sure of the size where u are so its just the standard size.
- 12 ounces frozen pineapple concentrate (partially thawed)
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (partially thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages raspberry Kool-Aid
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 4 quarts water
- 1 quart vodka (optional)
- 4 liters ginger ale (white soda water)
- Mix all ingredients, except soda, and freeze in a plastic covered container overnight, stirring every few hours.
- To serve, fill 8 to 10 oz. glass half full with slush and top with soda.