Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from a very old Betty Crocker Cookbook
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- cook raspberries 10 minutes.
- Rub through strainer with wooden spoon; cool.
- Add concentrate; stir in ginger ale.
- Serve immediately.
- You can float fresh raspberries on top.
Delicious!! This was quick, easy and very refreshing. We loved the added carbonation of the ginger ale. My family loved this and gave it 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper!
I served this to my crew last week during the worst "dog" days of summer. It was a hit! Thanks for posting. Barb