1/2 Photos of Raspberry Shortbread Cookies
1 hr 3 mins
Melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07-118.29 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in extract; gradually add flour until dough forms a ball.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center.
- 7Fill with jam.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 10Spoon additional into cookies if desired.
- 11Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g