Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great little bar recipe that uses what you would normally have in the cupboard. Try it with Strawberry or Cherry also!
- Greas and flour 13x9 pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and egg at low speed of mixer until crumbly.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Spread preserves over top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Combine powdered sugar, water and almond extract until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cake.