Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious smoothie.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peach slices, fresh (or frozen)
- 1 cup peach juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 ice cubes (only use ice if you're using fresh peaches)
- Combine peaches, juice, yogurt, raspberries, and honey in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes if using fresh peaches, and blend again, until smooth.
We all loved the combination of the peach and raspberry flavors. This is a quick, great-tasting, a.m., "rush out the door" breakfast. Definitely a keeper in our house. (Tagged, made and reviewed for Please Review My Recipe cooking game.)
Definitely want to keep this recipe around ~ The smoothie is GREAT! I used frozen peaches this time but will use the fresh ones during peak season! Even if I'd used fresh peaches, I'd have frozen them a bit rather than add ice cubes, but that's just me! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe cooking game]