Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This also works wonderfully with fresh strawberries. The presentation is beautiful and the taste reminds me a lot of ice cream.
- 85 g instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 300 ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 250 g jelly sponge rolls
- Line a medium bowl with plastic wrap.
- Cut cake into 1 cm slices. Cover bottom and sides of serving bowl.
- Beat together the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl until smooth.
- Put the gelatin and boiling water in a small bowl. Stir gently until dissolved.
- Mix gently into the pudding mixture. Add the whipped cream. Add raspberries. Mix gently.
- Spread raspberry filling on top of cake. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Put into fridge overnight. Turn out onto a flat plate and serve.