Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavorful, colorful and economical non-alcoholic punch for any occasion. Originally called Easy Elf Punch. This recipe serves 16, so great for a party or you can easily half the recipe. A great beverage from Whole Foods.
- 3 (12 ounce) cansfrozen raspberry juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2 six-packs ginger ale
- 5 lbs ice
- 1 navel orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 lb strawberry, sliced
- In a large punch bowl, combine frozen juices with ginger ale and stir until juice is dissolved.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with sliced orange, lime and strawberries.