Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So quick and easy to make using purchased pound cake!
- 2 loaves frozen pound cake
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry jelly
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa (optional)
- Cut each pound cake in half, long ways like a hot dog bun.
- Place 1 half on a plate. Spread 1/2 a cup of raspberry spread on top of it. Put the next half on top of that, then add more raspberry spread, repeating until you've stacked all 4 pound cakes.
- Spread whipped topping over the top and sides of the cake.
- Sift cocoa lightly over cake, if desired.
- Be sure to slice the cake crosswise!, not lengthwise!