1/4 Photos of Raspberry Jam Cake
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I tried to duplicate a birthday cake I tasted at a party, I came pretty dang close! This is an easy and elegant cake. Now I make it for the holiday dessert buffet. It's so beautiful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) round cake pans.
- 2Prepare Cake mix according to package directions using 1 cup water, 1/4 cup oil, 3 eggs and 1 pkg (4-serving size) Jell-o French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- 3Place one baked layer on plate.
- 4Spread 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam to within 1 inch of edge.
- 5Top with second layer.
- 6Spread 1 can Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting over sides of cake, bringing frosting just over top edge.
- 7Top with 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam; spread evenly.
- 8Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Jam Cake
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 625.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 90.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g