Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mini heart-shaped cakes with raspberries and white chocolate drizzled on top.
Make and share this Raspberry Hearts recipe from Food.com.
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Completely cool.
- Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts and split each heart Horizontally into two layers or equal thickness.
- Boil raspberry jam with water until slightly thickened and brush onto hearts.
- Stack one cake layer on top of another and arrange raspberries on top layer.
- Brush raspberries with jam.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over raspberries in a pretty pattern.