Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up one day when I had leftover ginger I needed to use, and was in the mood for something sweet and spicy. My amounts are approximate so feel free to use less or more to your tastes.
- 2 pork loin (or chicken breasts)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I love Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.5 (1 g) package artificial sweetener
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add berries, ginger, hot sauce and powders--stir for 30 seconds.
- Add pork, spoon mixture over meat and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add sweetner and flip pork.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.