8 hrs 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by my MIL and was always served at her Easter table. I've enjoyed making it for our family too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat applesauce in a large saucepan, just until it comes to a light boil.
- 2Remove pan from heat.
- 3Add gelatin mix and stir until all the gelatin is dissolved.
- 4Mash raspberries (using a potato masher).
- 5Add raspberries to the gelatin mixture.
- 6Pour into a pretty mold or a bundt pan.
- 7Chill for 6-8 hours or until firmly set.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Gelatin Mold
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g