Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raspberry and lemon - a tried and true combination! Great for a hot summer day or anytime you'd like a bit of crisp refreshment.
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a blender, combine sorbet, white grape juice, raspberries and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth; pour into pitcher.
- Stir in lemon-lime soda.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with raspberries.