YUM! Found this at weightwatchers.com and tried them the other night. Healthy chocolate fix!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1Place the chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- 2Spoon 3/4 teaspoon melted chocolate into one foil cup (1-inch wide by 3/4-inch high).
- 3Use a small flat paint brush to spread the chocolate evenly over the bottom and sides.
- 4Repeat with the remaining cups, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- 5Spoon 3/4 teaspoon jam into each chocolate-lined cup.
- 6Tap the bottom of each cup on the counter to settle jam.
- 7Reheat the remaining melted chocolate in the microwave for 10 seconds on high.
- 8Stir and repeat microwaving until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- 9Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate over the top of the jam in one cup.
- 10Use the brush to spread the chocolate to the sides so that it seals in the jam.
- 11Repeat with the remaining 11 cups.
- 12Refrigerate 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm, or allow the chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chocolate Cups
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g