Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 mins
YUM! Found this at weightwatchers.com and tried them the other night. Healthy chocolate fix!!
- 6 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- Place the chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon melted chocolate into one foil cup (1-inch wide by 3/4-inch high).
- Use a small flat paint brush to spread the chocolate evenly over the bottom and sides.
- Repeat with the remaining cups, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon jam into each chocolate-lined cup.
- Tap the bottom of each cup on the counter to settle jam.
- Reheat the remaining melted chocolate in the microwave for 10 seconds on high.
- Stir and repeat microwaving until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate over the top of the jam in one cup.
- Use the brush to spread the chocolate to the sides so that it seals in the jam.
- Repeat with the remaining 11 cups.
- Refrigerate 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm, or allow the chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours.