Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shhh, no one has to know how easy these are to make--just fill ready-made fillo shells with cheese and a dab of fruit spread, bake, and serve. These came of the Pillsbury site.
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packagesfrozen mini fillo pastry shells (30 shells)
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F Place pastry shells on ungreased large cookie sheet. Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Place 3 cheese cubes into each fillo shell. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 2. Remove partially baked shells from oven. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon spreadable fruit over cheese in each shell.
- 3. Return to oven; bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until spreadable fruit is melted. Serve warm.