You can replace the raspberries with 3-4 medium strawberries and the yogurt with heavy cream if you don't have sensitive skin. From either Care2's Home Channel or Delicious Living.
- Mash the raspberries with the back of a fork or puree them in a blender or food processor.
- Add the yogurt and honey to the puree to form a thick mixture.
- Apply to the clean face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off, using bottled or spring water and cotton pads.
- Follow with toner and moisturizer, if desired.