Recipe by Lainelove
If you love ranch dressing on vegetables, you will love these. A friend of mine had them for dinner one night when I was over and I fell in love with them. I did alter her recipe some because I like a thinner gravy.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes, wash, and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Boil potatoes into almost tender.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together ranch dressing, sour cream, and the half-and-half.
- Drain potatoes and layer them into a baking dish.
- Pour ranch dressing mix over top.
- Sprinkle on bacon bits.
- Bake on 325°F for about 30 minutes.