MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom used to make this for large get togethers and I fell in love with it. A great summer cooler.
- Ready In:
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tea bags
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen orange juice
- Sprite or another white soda pop
- Bring 7 cups of water and 2 cups of sugar to a boil and cool.
- Bring 2 cups of water and 4 tea bags to a boil and cool.
- Remove tea bags.
- In a 5 quart ice cream container mix the tea mixture and the sugar mixture.
- Add 2 cups of brandy, the lemonade and the orange juice.
- Mix well.
- Freeze the mixture.
- To serve, scoop into a glass and add sprite.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION