Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy carrot side dish that is sure to please!
- 1 lb carrot (give or take)
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (or more if your taste buds call for it)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut carrots so they are the size of french fries, or a fat index finger.
- Toss carrots in a bag with olive oil.
- Next toss carrots in a bag with dressing mix.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and roast at 400 F for 10 minutes, stir, then roast for ten minutes more.
I quartered the recipe, baked for about 15 minutes on each side and roasted some cauliflower along side. Thanks!
very good, I used a small package of baby carrots and used 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing, I also added 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, cooked in a convection oven for about 12 minutes, thanks for sharing Anme!
Only used 4 carrots, just enough oil to coat them, and guessed at the right amount of dressing mix. Turned out very good---something a little different.